There is a completely different branch of occult known as Shakun Shastra and according to that there are few good and bad omens:
- Seeing a cow feeding her calf is good.
- Seeing a married woman with her baby in her arms is good.
- Seeing someone coming with pitcher full of water is good.
- The bird neelkanth is seen on your left eating its food.
- Crow is seen on your right eating its food.
- Mongoose is sighted.
- Fox is sighted.
- A herd of deer run and crosses you from your left to right.
- Students holding books coming cross your way.
Likewise there are some bad omens also. It has been mentioned many places in Ram Charit Manas also (refer the text where the marriage procession of lord Ram is starting from Ayodhya to Mithila). People still keep a note of these omens many times in their lives. But remember, artificially trying to create such circumstances is not being considered good or bad. It has its value only, to believers, when these omens happen spontaneously.
- Amit Roop
Post a Comment